扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 141|回复: 1

(转载)刚打电话申请了境外风险交易换卡

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-18 00:13:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
          5 F# P7 g! a& n  g" [. ]6 V2 e, r( I
年前在6pm.com上用工行visa卡买过一件衣服,上个月突然给我发来一封email
First, the bad news:
- j! U* w% V! ]7 V) pWe are writing to let you know that there may have been illegal and unauthorized access to some of your customer account information on 6pm.com, including one or more of the following: your name, e-mail address, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, the last four digits of your credit card number (the standard information you find on receipts), and/or your cryptographically scrambled password (but not your actual password).
, }$ K$ W- i# ^; `& TTHE BETTER NEWS:  a+ y$ _# ~7 s
The database that stores your critical credit card and other payment data was NOT affected or accessed.: v* x8 J- P" }" c1 m
SECURITY PRECAUTIONS:/ ]( b5 |3 b! V5 C% e
For your protection and to prevent unauthorized access, we have expired and reset your password so you can create a new password. Please follow the instructions below to create a new password., g% |: F6 H: D5 U: A# x" M& \- F
We also recommend that you change your password on any other web site where you use the same or a similar password. As always, please remember that 6pm.com will never ask you for personal or account information in an e-mail. Please exercise caution if you receive any emails or phone calls that ask for personal information or direct you to a web site where you are asked to provide personal information.
( g) w# `8 w( V# G; YPLEASE CREATE A NEW PASSWORD:( v4 M* V5 j7 \$ H7 y4 P0 X
We have expired and reset your password so you can create a new password. Please create a new password by visiting 6pm.com and clicking on the "Create a New Password" link in the upper right corner of the web site and follow the steps from there.
+ H, o& j' Y3 I) ZWe sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any additional questions about this process, please email us at passwordchange@6pm.com.
好象是说他们的服务器被入侵了,我的姓名、email、 地址、 电话号码、 信用卡号码后4位、加密后的密码都可能泄漏了,不过好在存储信用卡信息的服务器还没被入侵,叫我尽快改密码。我查了查信用卡账户,没发现未授权交易,改了改密码也就算了。
4 |5 \( N7 s3 K7 z$ J, k$ q昨天在一个论坛上看到了这个事情的新情况,某建行持卡人接到建行电话说visa怀疑这次事件影响到了他的信用卡安全,要求他换卡,我这才意识到问题的严重性。% o9 U2 G+ z- v& q
因此刚才我给95588打了个电话,跟客服说明了情况,客服说暂时还没接到国际卡组织的通知,但是由于我的卡片在风险地区使用过,可以免费为我办理挂失换卡。
" Q: w4 {' v4 o我同意了,客服说会在7个工作日内把卡片寄给我。
: @$ o8 b2 _9 V* b: C* W3 {6 I; e海外购物还是要注意安全,在海外使用过信用卡的卡友可以主动电话要求挂失换卡,是免费的哦
# G  M, x: ^; n         
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入我玩卡

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|小黑屋|申请友情链接|内部邮件|我玩卡网 wowanka.com ( 冀ICP备11023231号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 07:27 , Processed in 0.202585 second(s), 24 queries .